Annual State of the K-12 Market Report. This overview of the K-12 education market is based upon two large-scale surveys of instructional and technology decision makers at the district level and authored by highly regarded industry analysts. Shaped with input from member companies and filled with data (350+ tables and figures) and insightful analysis, this 500-page annual report is essential reading for a thorough and up-to-date understanding of the K-12 education market.
Post-Release Briefing with EdNET Insight senior analysts to discuss the annual State of the K-12 Market report and align the report's findings with companies' tactical and strategic challenges. There are two types of briefings:
- Online - A 90-minute webinar is provided for all members at all levels as a group.
- Custom Online Briefing - A 60-minute private webinar for your team, tailored to the State of the K-12 Market report findings of most interest to you. Available to all members: $1,500.
Insight Reports on aspects of and developments in K-12 education and the education industry. Released four times per year, these high-level, strategic reports and surveys are authored by prominent analysts in the education industry, and topics are selected with input from members.
- Topics of reports released to date include an update on federal funding, BYOT, cloud computing, mobile computing, and interviews with state education technology directors.
Research and Consulting Services*
Insight Research Project. Members at the Analyst level receive one research project each year: a Competitive Analysis, an e-Survey Plus, or In-Depth Interviews. A one-hour management briefing conference call is included. Available to Report-level members: $5,500.
- Competitive Analysis - Choose 4 companies and 4 attributes to be compared; deliverables are a competitor array, with primary research on competitors, and an analytical report.
- e-Survey Plus - A survey of up to 10 questions conducted via email to your choice of respondents (teachers, principals, etc.); deliverables are 150 completes, cross tabulations of results and an analytical report.
- In-Depth Interviews - Interviews are conducted with 4 school-level educators for up to 30 minutes to obtain the detailed information and responses you need; deliverables are the transcript summary, summary of findings, and actionable recommendations.
Reviews. Optional for all members, with three in-depth areas to select from: a Marketing, Sales, or Web Review.
- Marketing Review - A thorough evaluation of your direct, events-based, social media, and other marketing strategies with recommendations for improving marketing outcomes. Available to all members: $6,000.
- Sales Review - A thorough evaluation of your sales programs, processes, and performance with recommendations for increasing sales and improving customer retention rates. Available to all members: $5,000.
- Web Review - An in-depth assessment of your website, including user experience, SEO and back-end data analysis, and a competitive review of your social media initiatives. Available to all members: $5,000.
*Additional options are available that may replace the annual research project, including Expanded e-Survey Plus, Expanded In-Depth Interviews, Qualitative Studies, Topical Reviews, and Focus Groups. If the project scope exceeds that of the included offering, a quote will be provided prior to the start of any work.
Dedicated Analyst. Every subscriber at the Analyst level is assigned a Dedicated Analyst from a team of seasoned professionals who have worked in the industry for at least 20 years. During standing monthly calls with their analyst, subscribers discuss their tactical and strategic challenges and the implications of developments in education and the education industry.
Insight Roundtables, held online every other month, with EdNET Insight's analysts and industry and/or education experts. Topics and panelists are selected with input from member companies.
Online Archive containing over 140 reports from EdNET Insight, MDR, U.S. Government, and non-profit organizations, as well as recordings of Insight Roundtables, post-release briefings, and other online resources.
Survey Data Files from the large-scale surveys done for the State of the K-12 Market report, provided in Excel with data dictionaries. Available to Analyst-level members only: $1,000.
Features and Benefits of EdNET Insight Membership
|State of the K-12 Market Report||Two Licenses||Five Licenses|
|Insight Reports||Two Licenses||Five Licenses|
|Insight Research||Optional*||One Project|
|Online Archive||Two Users||Five Users|
|Reviews – Marketing, Sales, or Web||Optional*||Optional*|
|Survey Data Files||—||Optional*|
Depending upon the level of their subscription, subscribers receive two or five digital copies of each report and up to two or up to five login IDs for all online briefings, roundtables, and the online archive. Companies requiring additional copies and login IDs may obtain additional seat licenses at $1,500 apiece.
Prices shown for the Insight Research Project and the Reviews are discounted for EdNET Insight members. These services are available to non-members with pricing furnished upon request.
*These items are available as add-ons to the subscription level(s) shown; prices are shown above.