PreK-12 Market Headlines
New Dimension Media Adds over 1,300 New Titles and over 12,000 Teaching Segments to CCC!
New Dimension Media — Monday, March 21, 2011
New Partnerships with Top Producers Allow New Dimension Media To Grow Its Content Catalog
(Chicago, IL)- Over the past eighteen months, New Dimension Media has added over 1,300 new titles with over 12,000 targeted teaching segments to CCC!, its streaming educational media service, bringing subscribers the newest cutting-edge educational content from around the world. New relationships with premium content providers have made these additions possible. Some of the new content additions include:
* Forty Geometry and Algebra titles from Media4Math.
* Over 100 titles in Science, Math, and Social Studies from Benchmark Media.
* Over 111 episodes from Disney Educational Productions, including Bill Nye the Science Guy (grades 3-8) and The Eyes of Nye (grades 9-12), with teaching segments on Life Science, Earth Science, Physical Science, Astrobiology, and Genetics.
* Seventeen programs from NATURE, featuring segments on Science, Life Science, Biology, Earth Science, and Ecology.
* Forty programs on Science and Environment from BBC Motion Gallery.
* Sixteen new program from Spain's Sol90, featuring 3D computer animation in segments on World History, Geography, and World Cultures.
These new additions add to CCC!'s catalog of premium content which already includes PBS, National Geographic Education, Weston Woods, and many others.
"New Dimension Media is dedicated to providing the best and newest content from top producers across the globe," said Melissa Moreland, Vice President of Acquisitions and Program Development for New Dimension Media. "The educators who use CCC! expect us to have the finest educational programming, and these additions show our dedication to staying at the forefront of the industry."
For more information about New Dimension Media, contact Melissa Moreland at 312.397.2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About New Dimension Media: Founded in 1978, New Dimension Media, a division of Questar, Inc., has been the K-12 content leader and premier producer and distributor of original core curriculum media content for over 30 years. NDM programs have been used in over 100,000 schools nationwide. NDM programs have won over 100 of the industry's most prestigious honors, including the CINE Golden Eagle and the Golden Apple and an Academy Award. NDM content is used in thousands of schools around the country. For more information, go to www.cccvod.com.
Contact: Scott Kenemore, New Dimension Media, email@example.com, 312.397.2184