eBOARD and GA State Longitudinal Data System Integration Now Live
eBOARDsolutions — Wednesday, September 07, 2011
eBOARDsolutions and the GADOE Collaborate To Streamline Access To Key District Data
September 7, 2011– Atlanta – eBOARDsolutions is pleased to announce that our integrated web-based tool, eBOARD, is now integrated with the Georgia State Longitudinal Data System (SLDS). The Georgia Department of Education and eBOARDsolutions have collaborated to provide a direct link for school board members from eBOARD through to SLDS data. No separate login is required. eBOARD manages the security and sends SLDS data for the user's district. SLDS data, returned to the eBOARD user via the SLDS tunnel, is aggregated for the user's jurisdiction only -- no individual student data is available via this link.
School board members and staff can continue to go to their own district's eBOARD site where meeting agendas, policies, strategic plans and other governance data resides and now access their district's data from the state longitudinal data system. Once logged in, board members (or anyone who logs in to the eBOARD site) would see a new menu choice under the Performance or the GaDOE menus of eBOARD that says "Longitudinal Data System." Selecting that link will give access to that district's longitudinal data. This single sign-in will simplify access for district leaders to get key data needed to make informed decisions for the school district. Staff who need individual student data will need to log in through the district's own student information system.
Mark Willis, COO of eBOARDsolutions says, "eBOARD has always been about more than just paperless board meetings. It is truly a comprehensive board governance portal designed to give board members quick and easy access to meaningful data. Now it is easier than ever for board members to access current and meaningful performance data on their district through the SLDS. We look forward to continuing to collaborate with the Georgia Department of Education and helping our members take full advantage of this new feature."
For more information see GA SLDS website.
Imagine your entire team, all operating on the same page, with a clear understanding of the expectations necessary to prepare your students for college, career, and life. eBOARD is more than just a piece of governance software; it is the only system in the marketplace to centralize, communicate, and align strategic and operational plans, leader evaluations, board policies, administrative regulations, meeting agendas and other important communications and documents.
eBOARD is a cloud-based governance tool that helps organizations by:
* Providing a single source for access to pertinent data for effective decision-making
* Stakeholders can easily find information through advanced search capabilities
* Saving time and money by streamlining workflow and eliminating paper dependency
* Enhancing communications with all stakeholders
eBOARD Modules include:
* Strategic Plan - Monitor, track, manage and report on the organization's strategic plan to all stakeholders
* Meetings - Streamline agenda preparation and enhance the effectiveness of all meetings (not just board meetings)
* Evaluation - Enhance, align and streamline governance and leadership evaluations and assessments
* Policy - Publish policies, regulations and exhibits for easy access by all stakeholders
* Communications - Improve communications with all stakeholders
* Documents - Build an online library for easy access to important documents
eBOARDsolutions (EBS) is the leader in the effective integration of technology and governance. EBS products are used by over 180 local boards of education, state boards of education, state agencies and associations.
eBOARDsolutions has a strategic partnership with the following associations:
* Alabama Association of School Boards
* Arkansas School Boards Association
* Georgia School Boards Association
* Iowa Association of School Boards
* North Carolina School Boards Association
* Wisconsin School Boards Association
Contact: Lisa Dubernard, Marketing Consultant, eBOARDsolutions, email@example.com